Skip to main content

Workouts I Like


Hey guys!! With the new year this is when a lot of people decide to start working out or to restart working out. I need to do this as well so I thought I would share workouts I enjoy with you. As you may be able to tell I like variety, I get bored super easy and am always looking for a new dvd, game, or activity to keep me interested, the longest I have stayed interested in one workout is probably a little under 3 months, then I tend to quit if I don't find a new one

1. Island Girl DVD'S

These are a favorite of mine. It is basically really fast paced hula and it is super fun. It involves lots of hips motion and is super quick. The workout itself it like an hour long, but it is fun enough it isn't too bad. It is good for weight loss and toning, and will definitely make you sore using these new muscles if you don't usually do these motions.


2. Leslie Sansone Walking DVD'S

Now I know what you are thinking, these are for old people, yeah kinda, but that being said they are a great beginner work out if you are just getting into it and you can get more or less intense in these. I like these because I am not an outdoor person so this way I can walk indoors and still walk a few miles if I want too.



3. BYOU Dance DVD

This is an old one, but I'm sure some of you around my age or a little older will remember it. I'm gonna be honest, I don't know if I'm just super weak or if this is really intense, but I have never gotten all the way through this, I always get too worn out and decide to stop. I still really enjoy it though and if you can get your hands on a copy it's really fun. It's a hip hop dance dvd.



4. Yoga

I enjoy this one so much I gave it it's own post. It is relaxing, a good workout, good for pain, and great for flexibility.



5. Tennis

Now I suck at tennis, but I still enjoy it.

If I try and play an actual game of it with my family and my fiancés family I do terribly, but I get to run around a lot and it still ends up being a decent workout, I think it's much better if you can actually play, but it's fun either way.



6. Zumba

Zumba is super fun and challenging. I'll be honest I mostly got this one for the Irish dancing, I've always had a fascination with it and thought it would be super fun to try and do it. This has tons of different dance styles from around the world though.



7. Kinect Adventures

This is a game I requested from my fiancé when he got me a Kinect and I love it. I actually played all the way through this. It's an extremely fun workout and has a lot of fun games to keep you entertained and moving.


8. Just Dance

As you may be able to tell this is a favorite of mine. This is by far the biggest thing I workout to and it's pretty clear with the amount I own. I love this game and it's a great workout, I did this all the time when I was trying to lose weight and it was super effective. I usually make my own playlist and do whole workouts with this.


9. The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout

This is a new one, but I think it could be very helpful to build some muscle which is why I bought it. It isn't nearly as fun as the dancing, but normally I don't find this type of workout super fun (which is one reason I have no muscle). I'm hoping it'll be better than me trying to do it on my own though.



10. UFC Trainer

I also haven't gotten to play this one yet, but I think the idea of getting to pretend punch and kick sounds awesome so I think I will thoroughly enjoy this workout.



11. Disc Golf

I think this is a great workout. I personally don't really play, although I have the discs, but my fiancé does and  this generally involves a lot of hiking and walking along with the throwing so whether you play or tag along you get a pretty good workout.


12. Swimming

This is a picture from about 8 years ago so obviously I don't get to do this often, but I love the water, if I had a pool I would probably swim all the time. It is a very good workout without being hard on your body, I could stay in the water for hours and I love swimming.



This isn't all the things I do, but this is a large amount of my favorite workouts.

What do you guys like? Do you do any of these or do you like different ones?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to contact me :)

Hey guys, I just wanted to do a short post tonight to let you guys know how you can contact me :) I am more than happy to talk to you guys over any of my social media accounts I have linked here on my blog and would love to hear from you!! I don't use my private accounts to talk to anyone but friends and family, but if you contact me on my linked accounts I'll do my best to reply to all of you!!!! :D I'm also considering getting an email especially for my blog so let me know if you guys would be interested in that :)

Harley Quinn Suicide Squad Makeup Tutorial (Pictures)

Harley Quinn Hey guys!! So as many of you may know (or not...) today is the day that the movie Suicide  Squad comes out in theaters so I'm super excited to see it and I thought doing Harley Quinn makeup from the movie would be a lot of fun. I chose to do it in pictures for my blog,  but if you guys would like a video tutorial I don't mind doing one for you because this was really fun to do.  Let's get started!   To start off I used my Sedona Lace 928 Brush to apply Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation all over my face and neck. Next I took my Nyx HD Concealer in the lightest shade under my eyes and used my Covergirl Concealer around my nose and on any spots I had. I then used my ELF Eyelid primer on my eyelids just to be sure my makeup would last. Next I used a medium dark blue from my Sedona Lace 168 Color Eyeshadow Pallette on my left eye and under my bottom lashes on the left a bit and also a medium champaigny brown to blend out and hi

tarte Face Tape Review

Hey guys! Today I wanted to review the tarte face tape. I have heard alot about this before but had never personally tried it. I am loving it though, I see why it was/is so popular. This has really good coverage and is actually relativily thick but not like cakey. This covers my dark circles really well and also covers blemishes really well, I have personally been using it as concealer alot and it works really well like that as well as being a great coverage foundation. I am really liking this and will totally look into getting more of this in the full size.