Skip to main content

Gift Ideas For Your Guy



1. Body Wash, Lotion, and Bath & Body Sanitizer

My guy tends to like the men's stuff from bath and body. I have bought him these a few times and he really likes using them. 

2. Video Games and Related Accessories

If your guy is like mine he loves video games. So getting him a new game or if you can afford it some nice accessories to go with it would be an awesome gift. Just try and figure out which games he likes.

3. Clothes

I know you are probably thinking this isn't the best gift, but if you know him well this makes a great gift cause guys tend to have less clothes than us so you are actually helping him and this way he won't have to shop.

4. Knives and Swords

My guys collects these things so he loves getting a new knife or sword. Unfortunately this can get even more expensive than video games if you get the better quality ones, but if he likes this stuff he'd love it. He would probably still appreciate it even if you got a cheaper one just because you thought of what he'd actually like.

5. Things For His Car

My guy has become super into his car so anything for his car would be great. Just be sure you know him well enough to choose items he would use, otherwise he might appreciate it but not use it.

6. Money
If you don't know him that well or just don't know what he'd prefer, I know it sounds boring, but money could be a good idea. Particularly if he wants something like my guy (wheels) that is super expensive that you can't afford, you can at least help out.

7. Food and Drinks

You could either make him something or you could buy him some of his favorite snacks and drinks. You could make like a cool gift basket of these things.

8. Cologne

My guy also likes cologne. This is an awesome gift to get a guy cause you can find him a scent you love as well so really its a win win.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...