Skip to main content

Gift Ideas For Your Girl



1. Makeup and Beauty Products

Basically anything beauty and makeup related. I am ecstatic to get anything like this from my fiancé (or anyone really lol). If there is something you know she has been wanting then this would be an awesome gift. And she'll love you for it.

2. Hair Tools and Products

Going along with  the same idea you could get her things to use to style her hair. My fiancĂ© got me a curling iron last year and I absolutely love it. You get also get her things to use in her hair like heat protectant if you get a tool that uses heat or any type of styling item she would like.

3.  Sephora and Ulta Gift Cards

Don't know the first thing about makeup and hair stuff? Get her a gift card to one of these places. My fiancé has also done this and I also loved this because I got to go pick out exactly what I wanted to get.

4.  Spa or Massage Gift Cards

Why not pamper your girl and get her a relaxing gift like a spa day or a massage? Not ok with others touching your girl? Get extra brownie points by creating a spa day for her yourself, you can massage her and spend a day pampering her.

5. New Electronics or Accessories

My most recent gift from my fiancé was a new laptop and editing software. He researched exactly what I would need and everything. Now the gift doesn't have to be this big, you could get her a new phone case or something else you think she would like. If she is a gamer girl, get her new games.

6. Take Her To Get Her Nails Done

Take her to get a mani-pedi and pay for it. She can just relax and enjoy. And she'll appreciate that you wanted to pamper her.

7. Take Her On A Shopping Spree

If you don't know what to get her just take her shopping, give her a budget, and let her pick whatever she wants. I love when my guy does this and it's super fun to just get to shop and hang out with him.

8. Clothes and Shoes

If you know her sizes and what she likes this is a great gift. I love getting clothes and would be thrilled to be given clothes and shoes. And it'd be cool to know he liked them because he picked them out.

9. Bath and Body Products or Lush Products

Basically any bath products. Bath and body is one of my favorite stores so this is an awesome gift. And you can get such a variety of items. Lush is great too, especially if she likes baths you can get her bath bombs to use.

10. Food Gift Cards or Taking Her To A Nice Dinner

You could do this along with other gifts. I love certain food places and I love it when my fiancé surprises me with food from them and takes me out. It is another good way to show you care and just do something sweet for her.

Basically anything you could do to show you put thought into it is great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...