Skip to main content

Loreal Colo Rista Semi Permanent Hair Dye Review


Hey guys! Today I'm reviewing the Loreal Colo Rista Semi Permanent Hair Dye.


I was sooo excited to see an ad for this because I've wanted to dye my hair for a while, but didn't really wanna bleach it and then end up hating the results.

With this you don't need bleach,  you just choose a color made for your hair color (any more options for blonds than brunettes).

I actually asked my fiancé which color he wanted me to try and he chose the darker red. 



Try number 1. Guys follow the instructions exactly.  Try 1 worked kinda, but the dye mostly washed out immediately.  My mistake was skipping step one and not having my hair wet. In hindsight,  this makes sense, but I didn't think about it at first. 


Try number 2. This actually works really well when you follow the instructions.  It isn't super vibrant like if you DID use a dye where you bleach your hair,  but considering there is no bleach of was very happy with the result.  It is definitely noticeable and it was pretty cool to have dyed hair. 

This actually lasted a long time too. I actually think I still have a slight bit if red on the bottom if my hair about 2 weeks later. Now it does progressively fade, but it clearly states that on the packaging. 

Overall I'd definitely recommend this if you don't want to bleach your hair but want color. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...