Skip to main content

Kiss Nails Dip Kit Review


Hey guys!! So today I thought I would review a nail product, I love getting SNS but don't often have the money to do so, so I decided to try this after seeing my friend get it.

So fist and foremost I will tell you this does not come with any instructions or any nail glue.

So I had to google those and be sure to grab some glue when I got these (thankfully I was told there was no glue by my friend)

Aside from that though the nails that come with it are pretty decent, they are standard long nails, I cut them down quite a lot which takes a while to do and reshape, but that is just how those types of nails are.

You get a thing of gel stuff you use to apply the powder and an activator, once I googled how to do it it was pretty straight forward, I did dip a couple more times than the instructions said to but that is just because that is what I have had them do at the nail salon.

This was overall really easy to do, putting on the fake nails was the hardest part honestly.

I only kept these on for about a week before removing them, they definately don't look as good as a pro, but that because I am not a pro I am sure lol

I only lost one nail the whole week I wore these and that was probably user error when I applied them, they were pretty strong and stayed on pretty well for a drugstore kit. I will probably use this again, maybe just on my natural nails.

Also the one I messed up was really easy to just redo, so that is always a plus.

Overall I would say give this a shot if you enjoy SNS but can't always get it.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...