Skip to main content

My collection of Bath and Body lotions



I have quite a few Bath and Body lotions because they tend to have sells where you can buy 3 of the small ones and get them cheaper and I love them so I'm always buying more. Above from left to right I have: Coconut lime breeze, Pure Paradise , Japanese cherry blossom, Moonlight path, Paris Amour, Malibu heat, and Capri seaside citrus. My favorite out of these is the Coconut lime breeze not only because I love the scent but because my bf actually likes this one and he is VERY picky about the scents of my body lotions and things. lol I also quite like the Malibu heat one because that goes along with another product I have from the same collection (which I will have a review on coming up soon!).



This one, Warm vanilla sugar, was given to me by a friend. I had actually seen this when I was shopping one day and REALLY wanted it, but I couldn't get it at the time and then when she gave me my Christmas gift I opened it and this was in there and I nearly screamed in excitement. lol I had this in my purse for a while, but it has been banished because the top came opened one time and lotion got on EVERYTHING so now it stays at home lol

I hope this helps some of you guys decide if you'd like any of these or at least has entertained you. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...