Skip to main content

Wax Cube Review #1

Hey guys!  Tonight I thought I'd do a review I mentioned probably a year or 2 ago and hadn't done. These are wax cubes thst you use in one of those wax warmers. I reviewed mine  when my fiancé (then boyfriend) gave it to me a couple years ago.  I love it and think it's a great alternative to candles because I'm terrified of fire.


By the Pool: Splash & Coconut: Splash is a very summery smell, idk how I would actually describe it but it is very pleasant.

Coconut I suppose smells basically like coconut.

Rock Candy: This actually reminds me personally of summer because I would always get rock candy when we would stop at a store on the way home, this actually smells just like the candy as well.


Tropical Plumeria Petals: This definitely smells like flowers. Unfortunately flower scents tend to remind me of funeral homes so not a huge fan but this one is better than:

French Lilac Flowers: That one smells just like funeral home flowers, whereas the other one is atleast a little tropical this isn't at all.


Cupcakes: This smells exactly like cake batter and I love it. However I can't leave it on too long or I start to feel sick it's soo sweet smelling.

Wild Berry Cheesecake: Very sweet. It smells again exactly like a cheesecake. They are very good at their accuracy when making these in my opinion. 


Pumpkin Spice: I love using this one in the fall, it smells very fally and I just think it fits the season perfectly.

Vanilla Caramel Spice: This has always been my favorite. It reminds me of Christmas and I love it.


Illusion: This has a pretty fresh clean scent. I don't know exactly what it smells like but it is very pleasant and nice to use in the spring and summer.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...