Skip to main content

40 Beauty Questions Tag!




Since my post yesterday was more or less just informing you of my new series I decided to do a fun post. I thought a tag would be a fun thing to do and a good way to let you guys get to know me a little better so I did the "40 beauty questions tag" :)


SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?


Usually once, sometimes twice


-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)


Combo, my t-zone is my problem area


-What is your current facial wash?


Clean and Clear Morning Burst and Clean and clear Night Relaxing Deep Cleansing Wash


-Do you exfoliate?


Only sometimes, like if I self tan


-What brand do you use?


I don't have a brand, if I exfoliate I just use a wash cloth or make up my own scrub


-What moisturizer do you use?


On my face, Clean and Clear Morning Burst Moisturizer. On my body, Nivea In Shower Body Lotion.


-Do you have freckles?


Nope


-Do you use eye cream?


I don't, but I have considered trying it


-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?


Not really, I don't get many "bad" break outs, but sometimes a new product will seem to cause it


-Did you ever have to use Pro-active?



No


MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?


I change it a lot, currently I'm predominately using 'Maybelline Fit Me Foundation'


-How about concealer?


I use a cover girl concealer as well as Rimmel Wake Me up Concealer


-Do you know your undertone color?


Yes, I'm cool


-What do you think of fake eyelashes?


I think they can look amazing or horrible depending on who applies them.


-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?


I kind of new there was a time limit for it, I'm gonna be honest, I don't always follow that. I probably should come to think of it lol


-What brand of mascara do you use?


Maybelline typically


-Sephora or MAC?


MAC


-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?


I do not, what is that and how do I get it? lol


-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?


I use a eyelash curler and some various brushes.


-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?


Yes, the ELF eyelid primer


-For the face?


Nope, but I kind of want to try one.


-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?


That's a tough one, probably brown, more like a champagne color or grey.


-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?


liquid


-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?


Vary rarely


-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?


I like them


-Do you use mineral makeup?


I have a few eyeshadows that are


-What is your favorite lipstick?


I'm not sure I have a "favorite", I like a lot of different ones


-How about lipgloss?


At the moment, Hard Candy Fierce Effects


-What is your favorite blush to use?


I don't use blush


-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?


No, I don't think I'd be comfortable doing that


-Do you like drugstore makeup?


Yep, most of my make up is drugstore make up. I don't have the money to always buy expensive items.


-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)


YES, you have no idea how excited I get to find those!


-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?


Yes, yes I did. I still think it'd be fun, you can never learn too much.


-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?


I don't think so, other than occasionally poking myself in the eye with my mascara wand.


-Name a makeup crime that you hate?


Too much blush. It looks ridiculous.


-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?


Both, there is a time and place that both are awesome. They can even be awesome together.


-Which celebrity always has great make up?


I don't really keep up with celebrities much... So most of them?


-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?


Mascara


-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?


I could, but I don't prefer to.


-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?


I think I look reasonably pretty without it :)


-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?


That's a REALLY hard question because I use stuff from a lot of different lines... I honestly can't decide lol


-What do you think of Makeup?


I adore it, it's very fun to do and even relaxing to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to contact me :)

Hey guys, I just wanted to do a short post tonight to let you guys know how you can contact me :) I am more than happy to talk to you guys over any of my social media accounts I have linked here on my blog and would love to hear from you!! I don't use my private accounts to talk to anyone but friends and family, but if you contact me on my linked accounts I'll do my best to reply to all of you!!!! :D I'm also considering getting an email especially for my blog so let me know if you guys would be interested in that :)

Harley Quinn Suicide Squad Makeup Tutorial (Pictures)

Harley Quinn Hey guys!! So as many of you may know (or not...) today is the day that the movie Suicide  Squad comes out in theaters so I'm super excited to see it and I thought doing Harley Quinn makeup from the movie would be a lot of fun. I chose to do it in pictures for my blog,  but if you guys would like a video tutorial I don't mind doing one for you because this was really fun to do.  Let's get started!   To start off I used my Sedona Lace 928 Brush to apply Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation all over my face and neck. Next I took my Nyx HD Concealer in the lightest shade under my eyes and used my Covergirl Concealer around my nose and on any spots I had. I then used my ELF Eyelid primer on my eyelids just to be sure my makeup would last. Next I used a medium dark blue from my Sedona Lace 168 Color Eyeshadow Pallette on my left eye and under my bottom lashes on the left a bit and also a medium champaigny brown to blend out and hi

tarte Face Tape Review

Hey guys! Today I wanted to review the tarte face tape. I have heard alot about this before but had never personally tried it. I am loving it though, I see why it was/is so popular. This has really good coverage and is actually relativily thick but not like cakey. This covers my dark circles really well and also covers blemishes really well, I have personally been using it as concealer alot and it works really well like that as well as being a great coverage foundation. I am really liking this and will totally look into getting more of this in the full size.