Skip to main content

Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Anime Review in Light/Medium Brown Hair


Hey guys!! I am super excited to review this! I am reviewing the Unicorn Hair Semi Permenant Hair Dye.

I have been wanting to try this for a while and finally decided to buy it.

 

These are the results!! I am pretty happy with the results, this is just the hair dye, no bleaching or lightening of any kind.

I think this was super fun to try and will totally use it again, I went for kind of an ombre so I could make the product last longer, I think I used about a quater to half of the jar for this so I think I can do it once or twice more.

Now I will say, if you are expecting the same color as the box and your hair is brown, you will be disapointed. As you can see it kinda goes more greenish in darker hair, I personally am cool with that but it is something to be aware of if you are going to try this.

This doesn't last as long as the colorista I tried but that might also be because the red was closer to my normal hair? I am not sure, but this lasted about one week to a weeka and a half, it was brighter at first then faded, the tips still have some in them so it is for sure something you could just keep touched up.

To get that color I left it about 2 hours which is on the longer end, I did it while I was using self tanner so I just left it till i washed that off as well. 

This was like 16 USD so I think for the price it is awesome and would totally try more shades of purchase this one again.

If you want to play with your hair but not totally commit I would give this a try.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...