Skip to main content

Earth Harbor Marina Biome Brightening Ampoule Review


Hey guys!! Today I am reviewing the Marina Biome Brightening Ampoule.

So I had to look this up to see what the claims were and there are a alot so I am gonna kinda list them and tell you what I think:

1. brightening skin, protecting from environmental toxins, and fighting chaotic breakouts

I think this for sure brightens my skin, I don't really break out badly so I can't speak for that, as far as toxins my skin looks better since I have been using this so mabe?

2. even skin tone, balance and soothe skin, and alleviate redness

I think this for sure does these things, my skin can get super red and I feel like this really helps calm it down on the cheek area and makes my skin really nice

3. refine large pores, even out skin tone, and fade dark spots while reducing the appearance of wrinkles

This helps my pores look smaller for sure and evens my skin tone, I am not sure about wrinkles because I don't have any yet at 25

4. quickly absorb and penetrate the skin 

eh I mean maybe? I feel like this sits on my skin a while and is kinda greasy but once I start my makeup it does absorb, maybe I just need to give it a minute before i add moisturizer and primer

5. helps prevent the appearance of hyperpigmentation and premature aging while increasing the feeling of elasticity. It also contains numerous anti-aging polyphenol antioxidants. 

I am not sure, I think time will tell for this

6. locks in moisture and balances skin while providing concentrated hydration and nourishment

I mean for sure it helps my skin with being extra moisturized and it seem to have alot of good ingredients in it


Overall I am absolutely loving this product, its a little pricey at  $38, but it lasts forever and I think it is worth it, I will totally be trying to keep this in my routine.

The brand is also super cool, it is women owned and vegan <3
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...