Skip to main content

Tarte in Bloom Palette Review


Hey guys!! Today I am reviewing the Tartelette in Bloom Palette.


(Charmer, Flower Child, Funny Girl, Sweetheart, Smarty Pants, Jetsetter, Rebel, Firecracker, Rocker, Leader, Activist, Smoke show)


Leader: I like to use this color on my lid when I am doing a more dark smokey look. It looks very nice and lasts pretty well. I also use it as a liner when using a lighter look.

Activist: I use this as a crease color typically when blending out a smokey look and sometimes as a liner on a medium look (not too light and not too dark). It work very well for blending out.

Smoke Show: This shade is really good for a dark edgy look as well as to line your eyes if you don't want to use liner (Eyeshadow will create a softer look).


Rebel: I use this in 3 ways, this one is very versatile, it works as a base color, a crease color and a blend out color. It really works beautifully in all these ways and is one of my fav colors.

Firecracker: I like to use this color for a light sparkley look. It looks very nice and girly. It has pretty good lasting power and works very well for that type of look,

Rocker: I like to use this for  a slightly darker but still feminine look.  It also has pretty good lasting power and works very well for a girly rocker kinda look.


Sweetheart: This is a very good base color. It lasts pretty well and just makes a nice starting point with the makeup.

Smarty Pants: This one is also a good base color, but can also be used in the crease to add more depth. It also has good lasting power.

Jetsetter: This is a good crease color, I like to use it especially with the 2 above colors to add depth to the looks.


Charmer: This is a awesome base and highlight shade. It creates a nice light background for darker colors and helps them stand out. It also highlights the brow bone and inner corners very well.

Flower Child: I like using this as a light shadow on the lid or as a highlight shade if I want a slightly darker less apparent highlight.

Funny Girl: This makes a great inner corner color as well as just a nice lid color for a bright girly look.


All of these have alot of pigment and are very nice and creamy. You can create multiple looks with this palette, but it really does amazing on sweet girly looks.

I would definitely recommend this, it has become a staple palette for me and I love it. It is right up there with my Urban Decay Palettes now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...