Skip to main content

Fun Valentine's Day Date Ideas


Oops meant to post this earlier this week....Happy Valentine's day anyways!! These could still be fun ideas other times!


1. Go out to Dinner
Ok guys, you know I have to include some of the traditional things in this list. I love doing this, this is probably what we will do honestly. Now I personally am thinking fancy, like Olive Garden or A nice Steakhouse, however, if you are young and don't have much money, fast food can be just as romantic if you make it.

2. Make Them Dinner
If you are broke, but can cook, make them dinner. Set up a nice romantic table setting, cook them their favorite food and just let them chill and relax. This can be even nicer than going out sometimes. They will appreciate the effort, not just the cost.

3. Go out to a Movie
You can go out to a new movie, either one you both want to see or be nice and let them choose. You could do this as well as dinner or just by itself. Alternately if you make them dinner you could rent some movies and spend the whole night in watching movies and cuddling.

4. Go to the Zoo or Aquarium
This would be super fun to me personally, especially the Aquarium.  I love the zoo and would be thrilled to do this. You can take a picnic lunch and just have a really nice time seeing the animals together.

5. Go to the Science Center
Ok so this can seem a little childish, but this is also super fun if you enjoy science. You can go have fun learning together and get to play with the cool science exhibits.

6. Go Roller-skating or Iceskating
I wouldn't personally wanna do this, but this could be a fun date for some. It also gives you a chance to hold onto each other for support.

7. Go to a Escape Room
This is another thing I really wanna do. This gives you a chance to have fun and work together to solve the riddles and escape before time runs out. Now if you don't work well together this might not be the best date idea, otherwise, go for it.

8. Go to an Anger Room
This is another thing that sounds fun, if you enjoy breaking things there are literally rooms you pay to go in and just smash and break things. This would be a great date if you were fighting before especially because you could get out all your frustration with them before dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...