Skip to main content

Bath and Body Soap Haul Review

Hey guys!! I did an unboxing of these on my youtube channel if you'd like to see that,  but my fiancé got me all these and I thought I'd individually review them here. :)


Birchwood and Juniper: This was probably one of my most favorites of these. It smells very deep and cologney and I really loved it.

Vanilla Coconut: I quite liked this one. It definitely had hints of both vanilla and coconut.

Garden Sage and Mint: This one was interesting.  I liked it, but the mint was still a bit weird to me. It is nice though. 

White Cherry and Thyme: This has a very pleasant fresh scent that is really nice.



Warm Vanilla Sugar: This one smells really nice.  I was already a fan of this scent and still love it. It's very vanilla'y.

French Lavender: As I said in my video,  I just don't like this one. It smells like lavender,  apparently I just don't like it lol

Black Cherry Merlot:  I love this. I've never smelled Merlot but I imagine this is what it smells like.

Eucalyptus Mint: This one grew on me as I used it.  At first I didn't really care for it, but in the end I didn't kind it, although I still probably won't repurchase this one


Japanese Cherry Blossom: This has a floral scent but it's like a deeper floral scent if that makes sense. Like its still feminine but it's cologney enough it reminds me of my fiancé everytime I've used it (no clue why because I don't think he's ever used any of my stuff in this scent lol)

Black Cherry Merlot: See my opinion above on the foaming version. These smell exactly alike and I love them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...