Skip to main content

Bath and Body Soap Haul Review

Hey guys!! I did an unboxing of these on my youtube channel if you'd like to see that,  but my fiancé got me all these and I thought I'd individually review them here. :)


Birchwood and Juniper: This was probably one of my most favorites of these. It smells very deep and cologney and I really loved it.

Vanilla Coconut: I quite liked this one. It definitely had hints of both vanilla and coconut.

Garden Sage and Mint: This one was interesting.  I liked it, but the mint was still a bit weird to me. It is nice though. 

White Cherry and Thyme: This has a very pleasant fresh scent that is really nice.



Warm Vanilla Sugar: This one smells really nice.  I was already a fan of this scent and still love it. It's very vanilla'y.

French Lavender: As I said in my video,  I just don't like this one. It smells like lavender,  apparently I just don't like it lol

Black Cherry Merlot:  I love this. I've never smelled Merlot but I imagine this is what it smells like.

Eucalyptus Mint: This one grew on me as I used it.  At first I didn't really care for it, but in the end I didn't kind it, although I still probably won't repurchase this one


Japanese Cherry Blossom: This has a floral scent but it's like a deeper floral scent if that makes sense. Like its still feminine but it's cologney enough it reminds me of my fiancé everytime I've used it (no clue why because I don't think he's ever used any of my stuff in this scent lol)

Black Cherry Merlot: See my opinion above on the foaming version. These smell exactly alike and I love them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to contact me :)

Hey guys, I just wanted to do a short post tonight to let you guys know how you can contact me :) I am more than happy to talk to you guys over any of my social media accounts I have linked here on my blog and would love to hear from you!! I don't use my private accounts to talk to anyone but friends and family, but if you contact me on my linked accounts I'll do my best to reply to all of you!!!! :D I'm also considering getting an email especially for my blog so let me know if you guys would be interested in that :)

Harley Quinn Suicide Squad Makeup Tutorial (Pictures)

Harley Quinn Hey guys!! So as many of you may know (or not...) today is the day that the movie Suicide  Squad comes out in theaters so I'm super excited to see it and I thought doing Harley Quinn makeup from the movie would be a lot of fun. I chose to do it in pictures for my blog,  but if you guys would like a video tutorial I don't mind doing one for you because this was really fun to do.  Let's get started!   To start off I used my Sedona Lace 928 Brush to apply Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation all over my face and neck. Next I took my Nyx HD Concealer in the lightest shade under my eyes and used my Covergirl Concealer around my nose and on any spots I had. I then used my ELF Eyelid primer on my eyelids just to be sure my makeup would last. Next I used a medium dark blue from my Sedona Lace 168 Color Eyeshadow Pallette on my left eye and under my bottom lashes on the left a bit and also a medium champaigny brown to blend out and hi

tarte Face Tape Review

Hey guys! Today I wanted to review the tarte face tape. I have heard alot about this before but had never personally tried it. I am loving it though, I see why it was/is so popular. This has really good coverage and is actually relativily thick but not like cakey. This covers my dark circles really well and also covers blemishes really well, I have personally been using it as concealer alot and it works really well like that as well as being a great coverage foundation. I am really liking this and will totally look into getting more of this in the full size.