Skip to main content

The Christmas Tag!! ^_^








1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s? 

Hmm my favorite Christmas movie(s) is/are probably: How the Grinch Stole Christmas followed by Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer and Frosty the Snowman.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Always on Christmas morning. There were a few years were I would get to open one present on Christmas eve though.


3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Probably the year that me and some of my friends got to decorate a tree together at the rec center our homeschool group was at.

The people there were putting it up and ask us to help so we got to decorate it together whilst Christmas music was playing and it was just a really fun time and a good memory. ^_^


4. Favourite festive food? 
To be perfectly honest I'm not really too into the "festive foods". I suppose ham? Although that isn't a once a year thing for me. Or something like sugar cookies or snicker doodles, but again I make those all year round. lol

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I think my favorite gift so far is the necklace my boyfriend gave me last year as well as what his parents gave me.

He gave me a sparkly dolphin necklace because I love the ocean and all things oceany and his parents gave me an early gift last year.

They were getting ready to leave on vacation and I have a tracfone and was almost out of minute so I wouldn't have been able to text my boyfriend while they were away so they bought me more minutes for my phone so we could talk while they were gone <3


6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Cinnamon. Something about that scent just reminds me of Christmas every time I cook with it. Anytime I'm making snicker doodles it puts me in a Christmasy mood. 

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
 We would always go to my grandma's house and then we go to my uncle's house for Christmas family get-together's.

8. What tops your tree?
We use one of two things: Either an Angel or a star. We switch them out every year or so.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I had to ask my parents on this one because I couldn't think of anything and they said they really can't remember me ever asking for anything that crazy of extravagant. I always asked for reasonable items.
There are two things I asked for and never got though and those were: A Barbie Dream House and a Thomas the Train Table (remember those in Barnes and Noble?)


10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Getting together with all my family and friends is the best part. I get to see some of them that I only see once a year and just spend time with them.
I also enjoying picking out gifts for people. Picking out gifts is always super fun for me. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...