Skip to main content

The Christmas Tag!! ^_^








1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s? 

Hmm my favorite Christmas movie(s) is/are probably: How the Grinch Stole Christmas followed by Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer and Frosty the Snowman.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Always on Christmas morning. There were a few years were I would get to open one present on Christmas eve though.


3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Probably the year that me and some of my friends got to decorate a tree together at the rec center our homeschool group was at.

The people there were putting it up and ask us to help so we got to decorate it together whilst Christmas music was playing and it was just a really fun time and a good memory. ^_^


4. Favourite festive food? 
To be perfectly honest I'm not really too into the "festive foods". I suppose ham? Although that isn't a once a year thing for me. Or something like sugar cookies or snicker doodles, but again I make those all year round. lol

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I think my favorite gift so far is the necklace my boyfriend gave me last year as well as what his parents gave me.

He gave me a sparkly dolphin necklace because I love the ocean and all things oceany and his parents gave me an early gift last year.

They were getting ready to leave on vacation and I have a tracfone and was almost out of minute so I wouldn't have been able to text my boyfriend while they were away so they bought me more minutes for my phone so we could talk while they were gone <3


6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Cinnamon. Something about that scent just reminds me of Christmas every time I cook with it. Anytime I'm making snicker doodles it puts me in a Christmasy mood. 

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
 We would always go to my grandma's house and then we go to my uncle's house for Christmas family get-together's.

8. What tops your tree?
We use one of two things: Either an Angel or a star. We switch them out every year or so.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I had to ask my parents on this one because I couldn't think of anything and they said they really can't remember me ever asking for anything that crazy of extravagant. I always asked for reasonable items.
There are two things I asked for and never got though and those were: A Barbie Dream House and a Thomas the Train Table (remember those in Barnes and Noble?)


10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Getting together with all my family and friends is the best part. I get to see some of them that I only see once a year and just spend time with them.
I also enjoying picking out gifts for people. Picking out gifts is always super fun for me. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to contact me :)

Hey guys, I just wanted to do a short post tonight to let you guys know how you can contact me :) I am more than happy to talk to you guys over any of my social media accounts I have linked here on my blog and would love to hear from you!! I don't use my private accounts to talk to anyone but friends and family, but if you contact me on my linked accounts I'll do my best to reply to all of you!!!! :D I'm also considering getting an email especially for my blog so let me know if you guys would be interested in that :)

Harley Quinn Suicide Squad Makeup Tutorial (Pictures)

Harley Quinn Hey guys!! So as many of you may know (or not...) today is the day that the movie Suicide  Squad comes out in theaters so I'm super excited to see it and I thought doing Harley Quinn makeup from the movie would be a lot of fun. I chose to do it in pictures for my blog,  but if you guys would like a video tutorial I don't mind doing one for you because this was really fun to do.  Let's get started!   To start off I used my Sedona Lace 928 Brush to apply Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation all over my face and neck. Next I took my Nyx HD Concealer in the lightest shade under my eyes and used my Covergirl Concealer around my nose and on any spots I had. I then used my ELF Eyelid primer on my eyelids just to be sure my makeup would last. Next I used a medium dark blue from my Sedona Lace 168 Color Eyeshadow Pallette on my left eye and under my bottom lashes on the left a bit and also a medium champaigny brown to blend out and hi

tarte Face Tape Review

Hey guys! Today I wanted to review the tarte face tape. I have heard alot about this before but had never personally tried it. I am loving it though, I see why it was/is so popular. This has really good coverage and is actually relativily thick but not like cakey. This covers my dark circles really well and also covers blemishes really well, I have personally been using it as concealer alot and it works really well like that as well as being a great coverage foundation. I am really liking this and will totally look into getting more of this in the full size.