Skip to main content

Holly Jolly Holiday Christmas Tag




-Favorite Christmas movie?  How the Grinch Stole Christmas

-Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list? I'm always on the nice list.....

-Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo! I've NEVER done a Christmas card so I don't have any lol

-Have you ever had a White Christmas? Yes, but it's very rare in the south.

-Where do you usually spend your holiday? At home with my family

-What is your favorite Christmas song! (altered question for blog) Probably 'His Favorite Christmas Story' 



-Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? No, never!

-Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Rudolph, dasher, dancer, donner, blitzen, conner, cupid, prance, comet... did I do it?? lol


-What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year? Just hanging out with family as much as I can between work

-Is your Christmas tree real or fake? Fake

-Hands down, what's your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat? I'm gonna be honest, I'm super picky so I don't really have a favorite "holiday food", more or less I hope someone brings stuff like fried chicken to events lol

-Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? Well obviously both, but I really like giving them

-Show us your tackiest Christmas attire! I don't have any photos of it, but I have a Santa hat that says " naughty"

-What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season? New Jersey. I know that sounds like a weird answer, but a lot of my boyfriends family is there and I haven't been able to meet them all.

-Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make? I can't think of any off the top of my head, but when I have time I do help cook a lot.

-Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? I'm ok...

-Most memorable Holiday moment? Any of them I've spent with my boyfriend the last few years.

-What made you realize the truth about Santa? I got old enough to use logic.

-Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them? Rarely. No lol

-What makes the Holidays special for you?
Time with family and friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...