Skip to main content

Would you Rather Tag



Hey guys!! I was bored and felt like doing a tag tonight so I'm doing the "Would you Rather Tag". :)

Would you rather walk around all day with you skirt tucked in your underwear or be seen wearing a really see through dress?
 

I think I'd rather be seen wearing a see through dress, the first one seems more embarrassing. ..

Would you rather go to a party and not realize until the end of the night that you have lipstick on your teeth or that your fake lashes are coming unglued?


Lipstick definitely,  that would probably be less noticeable

Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?


I think I kinda have to say mascara cause I don't even wear blush lol

Would you rather wear lipstick/lipliner combo or frosty blue eyeshadow?


I think frosty blue eyeshadow sounds pretty lol

Would you rather wear foundation that is two shades too light or go way overboard on bronzer?

Light foundation,  I'm  pale so it might not be SUPER noticeable


Would you rather drink an entire bottle of ketchup or run into the guy who broke your heart on a bad hair day when your skin is freaking out?

The second one (Dear God please don't let it happen lol) I hate ketchup lol


Would you rather be able to date any celeb you wanted or wake up with perfect red carpet-worthy hair?
 

Oh perfect hair for sure lol

Would you rather your armpits smell musky or like delicious lasagna?


Well everyone loves lasagna so...

Would you rather give up your makeup or cell phone for one year?


Cell phone,  I barely use it anyways

Would you rather run into a cute guy you like with food all in your grill or no makeup at all?


No makeup, that isn't too big a deal


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...