Skip to main content

I'm afraid of presentations

Hey guys!! So something I'm sure you guys don't know about me is that I'm afraid of doing presentations at school. I was homeschooled from 5th grade throughout high school so this isn't something I've really had any problems with until college (well I started early college at 16, so I did deal with it some while in high school but not much). Because of this fact, I wanted to give you guys a heads-up, in a week or so I will be posting a project for school on my blog and Youtube Channel. Instead of having to present in class my teacher is allowing me to do that instead. My project will be on "How People Use Youtube" so if you guys are interested in that, feel free to check it out, if not, it's just for school so I shouldn't be doing anymore posts like that (unless it's for school at a later date) so you can just skip over that post. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...