Skip to main content

My Everyday Skin Routine


Today I thought I would share with your guys my Everyday skin care routine.
So let's get started!


The first thing I use when I get up is my Clean and Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser. I've been using this for a few years and I just really like it and it really wakes me up.


The next thing I use is the Clean and Clear Persa Gel 10. I use this for spot treatments on my acne and if you use it everyday it does a good job of getting rid of it pretty fast.


I then use my Clean and Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer. This not only makes your skin really soft it has little sparkles in it. The bad part about this is it makes your skin look greasy at first in my opinion. It does wear off though. And I usually put make up on after this so it covers it anyway.

So that's my whole morning routine, now on to nighttime.


At night I use the Equate make up remover wipes to remove my make up. Now I have noticed if I take a shower and use these all my make up comes off, if I don't take a shower that night then these aren't very good at removing make up on there own. So if that happens I have another product that finishes the job of removing my make up.


This is the Clean and Clear night relaxing deep cleaning face wash. This is AMAZING at getting off the rest of my make up and also it makes my skin feel super clean. I've actually reviewed this previously if you'd like to check that out here.


After washing my face I then use my Morning glow moisturizer again. I don't currently have a separate nighttime moisturizer so if you guys could recommend one you think I'd like that'd be awesome!

I hope you guys enjoyed this and if you did please follow my blog :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...