Skip to main content

Revolution Roxi Makeup Palette Reviews


Hey guys!!Today I wanted to review the Revolution Roxi Palettes!


I recently got these when they came out and I have been loving them so far!!

Like honestly just look how gorgeous the colors are, when I saw these I had to have them!!



This one is the Ride or Die Palette, this is the more neutral eyeshadow palette and what I have been using for everyday. You can create anything from an office or school look to a sexy date look with this palette and it is super versatile. 

It is very pigmented and the colors are pretty true to how they look on the pan which is a very bug deal in my opinion, to me there is nothing worse when I am creating a look and the color I want to use doesn't match what it is in the pan, with this palette that will never be an issue for you which I love!

I give this a 10/10, it is awesome!


This one here is the Color Burst palette, I am sure you can see why.

This one is more of a party look palette, although I have still managed to create a few more daring office looks even with this.

This palette is just super fun to play with and experiment with, it is super pigmented and also very true to pan colors. You can create sunset looks, mermaid looks, beachy etc. This palette can basically create any theme look you like.

And as with the Ride or Die palette, the colors are long lasting and do not crease for the majority of my day!

10/10


This is the Highlight and Contour Palette.

I am loving this so far for bronzy looks and the highlighters give a great glow!

The shades are all very pigmented and stay put all day long.

I have not used this to actually contour yet but I have no doubt it will do amazing at that as well.

If you are in the market for some new contour/bronzer and highlighter I highly recommend this palette.

This palette has everything you need to create amazing bronzy and/or glowy looks or just add some structure!

10/10



In conclusion as you can see I am loving all of Roxi's palettes and think they are awesome!! ^_^

Comments

  1. am very greatful to be here to see the great work , keep up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...