Skip to main content

Colorpop Dream St. Eyeshadow Pallette Review (w/ Swatches)


Hey guys!! Today I am going to review the Colourpop Dream St. Eyeshadow Pallette.


I have been LOVING this, the colors are beautiful and they last almost all day, only slightly creasing with the darker colors. These are also very pigmented which is great!

(Left to right: Shooting Star, Sweet Dreams, Kaleidoscope, Magical, Water Bearer,  Elfish, Star Dust, Potion, Moony, Twinkle, Spark, Mermaid Bay)


Twinkle: This is good for a girly look or a date night kinda look. You could also use elfish to darken it up for a more sexy look.

Spark: This is a good blend out shade to add depth, I haven't used it on my lid because it is very bright and a little much for everyday looks, but it blends great and works nice for like a sunset vibe kinda look.

Mermaid Bay: This one doesn't come off as pigmented or true to color as I would like. It is very pretty but I usually need to put it over water bearer to achieve the color and brightness I want.


Star Dust: This is also a really good girly shade or date shade, this one is already slightly darker so it is a little more on the sexy side even with a lighter color blending it out.

Potion: This is a very good color for blending out and also works well with spark in a sunset style look.

Moony: I love using this as a highlight shade, it is very light and sparkly which is perfect! It also goes well on the lid for a lighter look.


Magical: I like to use this on my lid typically for everyday looks. It looks very nice and bends well with  shooting star as well as potion!

Water Bearer: This is definately more pigmented than mermaid bay I like to use this under the eyes for a pop of color, sometimes I will put mermaid bay over it for some sparkle.

Elfish: I like to use this shade to blend out or under my eyes as a darker liner. It is very matte and works well to deepen a look.


Shooting Star: This is a great blending out color, it blends very well and is dark enough to really add to the look without overpowering it.

Sweet Dreams: This is also a good highlight shade, it is very light but has sparkle which looks very pretty. It also look nice on the lid if you want a very very light but sweet and girly look.

Kaleidoscope: I do not use this one a ton because of all the different pigment in it, but it is very pretty and could look very nice on the lid blended out with something like magical or shooting star.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...