Skip to main content

My New Years Resolutions For 2018



1.  Get Back Into Working Out.

I had gotten really good at working out last year and it kinda went to the side when I got a full time job, just like a lot of things I enjoy. 

I really want to find a way to make time for it again though because as tired as I am now working I know its good for me and would probably make me feel much better.

2. I Want To Put More Energy Into Making My Blog The Best I Can

I feel like I haven't been giving it my all this past year and I really want to really make time to put more energy into it. I love doing this and I want to make it the best I possibly can for you guys to read.

3. I Want To Put More Energy Into My YouTube Videos and Create Better Content

I feel like I am just getting started with YouTube. I have just gotten a new computer and new editing software (best fiancé ever!!) and I can't wait to see what it can do and come up with more makeup tutorials and fun ideas!! I'm really hoping this year Andrew will be in a video or two with me and I really just want to create more and improve my editing skills.

4. I Want To Try Harder To Save More Money

Don't get me wrong, I have always saved since I started working, but I have found this year I have been buying a lot of things I don't need with money I could've been saving for me and Andrew's future and I really want to work on that and save better.


What are your New Years Resolutions? Is there anything new you want to do this year?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...