Skip to main content

The Mini Boyfriend Tag!








Today is my boyfriend and my 2nd anniversary of dating so i thought it was a good day to do The Mini Boyfriend Tag. :)



1. Where did we meet? We met at our church when his family moved here when I was 10 and he was 8.


2. What was our first date? Our first official date was I believe possibly a movie? I honestly don't remember and neither does he. We're horrible lol



3. Where was our first kiss & how was it? We actually have not had our first kiss yet, we were waiting for various reasons so I have no idea when it may occur. Whether soon or our wedding day.



4. Did you know they were the one? I know he is absolutely without a doubt the one. I can't see myself ever being with any other man but him.



5. What was your first impression? Well since I met him when we were kids my first impression was that he was a cute kid. But he's younger than me by 2 years so that's all I saw him as at first was a child.



6. When did you meet the family? I met his family when I met him, when they moved here and came to our church.



7. Do you have tradition? Not unless going out to eat 2 years in a row for our anniversary counts. lol



8. What was your first road trip? When he came with my family to the beach last year for a week. :)



9. Who said i love you first & where were you? I think I said it first and to be honest it was probably over the phone as bad as that sounds. We only see each other once a week usually so we used to talk on the phone quite a lot.



10. What do you argue about the most? I don't thing we really argue over anything, we've really never had any real fights or anything like that.



11. Do you have any of there exs? I don't know what exactly this question is asking? But he has no ex's, I'm his first girlfriend so it's irrelevant.



12. What's their job? He doesn't currently have a job, he's still in high school, then he'll be going to college.



13. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I have no idea, I guess him? I don't think any one person really dominates our relationship, we listen to each other and work well as a unit.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...