Skip to main content

The Lifestyle Co Mood Perfume Review


Hey guys! So today I wanted to review something a little different, I got this prefume in one of my ipsy things and I usually dont bother to review these but this one is amazing so I wanted to tell you guys about it! It is the Lifestyle Co Mood perfume.




Now I will start off with this is not a cheap perfume, I looked it up and this little size is about $40 USD. So it is a little pricey but I LOVE this, it has a really nice scent it isnt super floraly or old ladyish. It has like the perfect notes.

The website says: "The Mood Perfume is infused with hints of jasmine, cedarwood, amber, and saffron to create the perfect alchemy between elegance and sophistication.

 

Ingredients: ORGANIC SUGAR CANE ALCOHOL DENAT, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE* AQUA/WATER/EAU.* (JASMINE, AMBER, CEDAR WOOD, SAFFRON)"

  I am loving it and have been only reaching for this one when I go out, I am pretty picky about these more expensive perfumes but this one is 100% worth it in my opinion.

I will look into getting more when I am able to or hopefully it comes in another box as an option. It is my current favorite scent.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...