Skip to main content

BAREFOOT SCIENTIST Sleep On It Aloe-Infused Socks Review

 




Hey Guys! Today I wanted to review the .


I was not sure if I would be able to test these because they contain aloe vera but i decided to try just to see if i had a reaction and aside from some mild burning it was ok so I decided to press on testing them.


I actually am a huge fan of these, I love the concept of just being able to throw on some socks before bed or after a shower and not need to do the step of using lotion.


It is so much less messy and easier on my brain when things seem overwhelming to do.


As far as how these work, they are actually super mosistering. I wasn't sure how these would work but they work really well, after the first wear my feet felt much softer and smoother and they get better with each wear.


I would absolutely purchase these again. They are not only mosturizing but I find them to be cooling with the gel inside.


I do find them a but large on me and I kinda feel like im gonna slip because of the feeling inside but I am not and they are quite comfy even considering those 2 things.


They are $22 USD but I feel like they are worth it, you can hand wash them and they can be worn up to 12 times (and still be moisturizing/working).


I would totally recommend them, they are for "overnight" but they are still quite moisturizing for a couple hours a day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...