Skip to main content

Zoella Colourpop Brunch Date Eyeshadow Pallette Review



Hey guys!! Today I wanted to review the new Zoella Brunch Date Palette.


I got the PR set but this honestly is what I was most excited about trying.

If you are not aware I love eyeshadow palettes and own far too many.

And overall I LOVE this, I have used it quite a bit and it is definately a part of my most used palettes now!

(Champagne Toast, Maple Syrup, Pancakes Please, Sundae Funday, French Toast, Sunny Side Up, Skinny Latte, Americano, Cinnamon Sugar, Brunch Club, Mimosa, Extra Slice)


Brunch Club: This color is great, super pigmented and very deep blue, I tend to use this under my eyes to add a pop of color.

Mimosa: I love this one on my lid, it is also great to blend out with.

Extra Slice: I typically use this as a blend out shade as it is very dark, it is super smooth and easy to blend.


Skinny Latte: I love this shade on my lid, it is super shimmery and awesome for a girly look.

Americano: I use this as a blend out shade, it blends very well.

Cinnamon Sugar: I love this one as well for a girly look, I love shimmer so I use it alot.


Sundae Funday: Love love love this for a super girly pinky look, it is probably the most shimmery and almost glittery really.

French Toast: This is great for blending out and blends quite well.

Sunny Side Up: I tend to use this as a highlight as it is so light.


Champagne Toast: I also use this one as a highlight but also sometimes on my lid if I want a lighter look.

Maple Syrup: I also like to use this on my lid and occasionally to blend out light shades.

Pancakes Please: I love this one as well, it has a little shimmer but isn't overbearing with it so it is great for days you want a little ^_^


I have been loving this palette and would definately recommend it ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...