Skip to main content

The Blogger Tag



THE BLOGGER TAG 



QUESTION 1: HOW TALL ARE YOU?  5'4



QUESTION 2: DO YOU HAVE A HIDDEN TALENT? IF SO, WHAT? I don't think so... lol


QUESTION 3: WHAT’S YOUR BIGGEST BLOG-RELATED PET PEEVE? Hmm not sure I have one, maybe not spell checking and stuff like that??


QUESTION 4: WHAT’S YOUR BIGGEST NON-BLOG RELATED PET PEEVE?  When people are UNAPpReciative and generally not nice.


QUESTION 5: WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE SONG? It's always changing but I would say Lifetime by decyfer down


QUESTION 6: WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITE? instagram



QUESTION 7: WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE WAY TO SPEND YOUR FREE TIME WHEN YOU’RE ALONE? filming and photography


QUESTION 8: WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE JUNK FOOD? hmmm triple chunck brownies and chocolate chip cookies



QUESTION 9: DO YOU HAVE A PET OR PETS? IF SO, WHAT KIND AND WHAT ARE THEIR NAMES? yes; all cats, Bella, solaire, and bambi. currently i also have a foster cc.


QUESTION 10: WHAT ARE YOUR NUMBER ONE FAVOURITE NONFICTION AND FICTION BOOKS? bible and twilight



QUESTION 11: WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE BEAUTY PRODUCT OR TOOL? mascara for sure


QUESTION 12: WHEN WERE YOU LAST EMBARRASSED? WHAT HAPPENED? yesterday, i almost fell in the post office because my heels slipped on the wet floor (it was rainy)


QUESTION 13: IF YOU COULD ONLY DRINK ONE BEVERAGE (BESIDES WATER) FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE? vanilla coke


QUESTION 14: WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIE? how the grinch stole chrsitmas


QUESTION 15: WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE LESSON IN SCHOOL AND WHY? science; i just love learning how everything works



QUESTION 16: IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHERE WOULD YOU LIVE? europe, specifically somewhere like england, ireland, or scotland


QUESTION 17: PC OR MAC? pc



QUESTION 18: LAST ROMANTIC GESTURE FROM A CRUSH, DATE, BOY/GIRLFRIEND, SPOUSE? (OR KIND GESTURE FROM A FRIEND) my husband brought me a blanket because i was shivering and not feeling well and held me.

He also brought home cookies!!


QUESTION 19: FAVOURITE CELEBRITY? idk...chris pratt?


QUESTION 20: WHAT BLOGGER DO YOU SECRETLY WANT TO BE BEST FRIENDS WITH? zoella


QUESTION 21: WHO IS YOUR BIGGEST INSPIRATION? funny i said zoella because she is one of my big inspirations for blogging and youtube lol


QUESTION 22: WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BLOG TO READ? um probably still zoella oe sprinkleofglitter


QUESTION 23: WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE HIGH STREET SHOP? i'm not sure what is considered high street tbh



QUESTION 24: ARE YOU IN EDUCATION OR DO YOU WORK? i work full time as a executive assistant


QUESTION 25: ONE THING YOU ARE PROUD OF? my degree?


HOW THE BLOGGER TAG WORKS

The bloggers who I nominate will also complete the above 25 questions on their blog, and will then nominate other bloggers in return.

 (I probably won't nominate but feel free to do it!!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to contact me :)

Hey guys, I just wanted to do a short post tonight to let you guys know how you can contact me :) I am more than happy to talk to you guys over any of my social media accounts I have linked here on my blog and would love to hear from you!! I don't use my private accounts to talk to anyone but friends and family, but if you contact me on my linked accounts I'll do my best to reply to all of you!!!! :D I'm also considering getting an email especially for my blog so let me know if you guys would be interested in that :)

Harley Quinn Suicide Squad Makeup Tutorial (Pictures)

Harley Quinn Hey guys!! So as many of you may know (or not...) today is the day that the movie Suicide  Squad comes out in theaters so I'm super excited to see it and I thought doing Harley Quinn makeup from the movie would be a lot of fun. I chose to do it in pictures for my blog,  but if you guys would like a video tutorial I don't mind doing one for you because this was really fun to do.  Let's get started!   To start off I used my Sedona Lace 928 Brush to apply Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation all over my face and neck. Next I took my Nyx HD Concealer in the lightest shade under my eyes and used my Covergirl Concealer around my nose and on any spots I had. I then used my ELF Eyelid primer on my eyelids just to be sure my makeup would last. Next I used a medium dark blue from my Sedona Lace 168 Color Eyeshadow Pallette on my left eye and under my bottom lashes on the left a bit and also a medium champaigny brown to blend out and hi

tarte Face Tape Review

Hey guys! Today I wanted to review the tarte face tape. I have heard alot about this before but had never personally tried it. I am loving it though, I see why it was/is so popular. This has really good coverage and is actually relativily thick but not like cakey. This covers my dark circles really well and also covers blemishes really well, I have personally been using it as concealer alot and it works really well like that as well as being a great coverage foundation. I am really liking this and will totally look into getting more of this in the full size.