Skip to main content

The Blogger Tag



THE BLOGGER TAG 



QUESTION 1: HOW TALL ARE YOU?  5'4



QUESTION 2: DO YOU HAVE A HIDDEN TALENT? IF SO, WHAT? I don't think so... lol


QUESTION 3: WHAT’S YOUR BIGGEST BLOG-RELATED PET PEEVE? Hmm not sure I have one, maybe not spell checking and stuff like that??


QUESTION 4: WHAT’S YOUR BIGGEST NON-BLOG RELATED PET PEEVE?  When people are UNAPpReciative and generally not nice.


QUESTION 5: WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE SONG? It's always changing but I would say Lifetime by decyfer down


QUESTION 6: WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITE? instagram



QUESTION 7: WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE WAY TO SPEND YOUR FREE TIME WHEN YOU’RE ALONE? filming and photography


QUESTION 8: WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE JUNK FOOD? hmmm triple chunck brownies and chocolate chip cookies



QUESTION 9: DO YOU HAVE A PET OR PETS? IF SO, WHAT KIND AND WHAT ARE THEIR NAMES? yes; all cats, Bella, solaire, and bambi. currently i also have a foster cc.


QUESTION 10: WHAT ARE YOUR NUMBER ONE FAVOURITE NONFICTION AND FICTION BOOKS? bible and twilight



QUESTION 11: WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE BEAUTY PRODUCT OR TOOL? mascara for sure


QUESTION 12: WHEN WERE YOU LAST EMBARRASSED? WHAT HAPPENED? yesterday, i almost fell in the post office because my heels slipped on the wet floor (it was rainy)


QUESTION 13: IF YOU COULD ONLY DRINK ONE BEVERAGE (BESIDES WATER) FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE? vanilla coke


QUESTION 14: WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIE? how the grinch stole chrsitmas


QUESTION 15: WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE LESSON IN SCHOOL AND WHY? science; i just love learning how everything works



QUESTION 16: IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHERE WOULD YOU LIVE? europe, specifically somewhere like england, ireland, or scotland


QUESTION 17: PC OR MAC? pc



QUESTION 18: LAST ROMANTIC GESTURE FROM A CRUSH, DATE, BOY/GIRLFRIEND, SPOUSE? (OR KIND GESTURE FROM A FRIEND) my husband brought me a blanket because i was shivering and not feeling well and held me.

He also brought home cookies!!


QUESTION 19: FAVOURITE CELEBRITY? idk...chris pratt?


QUESTION 20: WHAT BLOGGER DO YOU SECRETLY WANT TO BE BEST FRIENDS WITH? zoella


QUESTION 21: WHO IS YOUR BIGGEST INSPIRATION? funny i said zoella because she is one of my big inspirations for blogging and youtube lol


QUESTION 22: WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BLOG TO READ? um probably still zoella oe sprinkleofglitter


QUESTION 23: WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE HIGH STREET SHOP? i'm not sure what is considered high street tbh



QUESTION 24: ARE YOU IN EDUCATION OR DO YOU WORK? i work full time as a executive assistant


QUESTION 25: ONE THING YOU ARE PROUD OF? my degree?


HOW THE BLOGGER TAG WORKS

The bloggers who I nominate will also complete the above 25 questions on their blog, and will then nominate other bloggers in return.

 (I probably won't nominate but feel free to do it!!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...