Skip to main content

TMI Tag!!



1: What are you wearing?  Leggings and a oversized sweatshirt.

2: Ever been in love? Yes.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Define "terrible", I've only dated 3 men and the second one wasn't a smooth breakup but I wouldn't necessarily call it terrible. 

4: How tall are you? 5'4

5: How much do you weigh? It varies from 130 to 140, it's usually about 135.

6: Any tattoos? Nope.

7: Any piercings? Not currently.  I had my ears pierced at one point but I let the holes close.

8: OTP? Probably Bella and Edward

9: Favorite show? Counting On

10: Favorite bands?  Red, Skillet, Family Force 5 etc.



11: Something you miss? At the moment? My fiancé lol

12: Favorite song? It's always changing, right now it's Lifetime by Decifer Down. 

13: How old are you? 21

14: Zodiac sign? Pisces

15: Quality you look for in a partner? Kind, caring, loving, strong etc

16: Favorite Quote? 'And so the lion fell in love with the lamb'  (ok so it's not necessarily my favorite but I love it)

17: Favorite actor? Chris Pratt

18: Favorite color? Black

19: Loud music or soft? Loud

20: Where do you go when you’re sad? To my room or to wherever Andrew is.



21: How long does it take you to shower? 20 or 30 minutes.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 30 minutes to an hour.

23: Ever been in a physical fight? Only play fights, nothing real

24: Turn on? Neck kisses

25: Turn off? Being pinned down

26: The reason I joined YouTube? I think it's really cool and fun making videos and I learned alot about makeup from watching youtube channels. 

27: Fears? Fire and spiders

28: Last thing that made you cry? Stress

29: Last time you said you loved someone? Today

30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name? Mine is boring, it's just my name lol



31: Last book you read? 50 Shades Freed 

32: The book you’re currently reading? I don't really read much so none.

33: Last show you watched? King of the Hill

34: Last person you talked to? Andrew

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? He's my fiancé

36: Favorite food? Pizza

37: Place you want to visit? Europe

38: Last place you were? Work

39: Do you have a crush? No, I have a fiancé

40: Last time you kissed someone? I'm gonna decline to answer this lol



41: Last time you were insulted? Genuinely? Quite a long time. Andrew jokingly insults me all the time but I rarely get genuinely insulted. 

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?  I guess that depends what kind of sweet...cherry or cotton candy most likely.

43: What instruments do you play?? I can play a very tiny amount of guitar and piano but not enough to do anything interesting. 

44: Favorite piece of jewelry? My engagement ring

45: Last sport you played? Let's laugh together shall we? I don't really do sports lol the last one I played was bowling I think. 

46: Last song you sang? I think it was Last Christmas

47: Favorite chat up line? I feel old because I have no idea what this means. ..anyone know? 

48: Have you ever used it?  See previous answer. 

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?  I think Saturday night

50: Who should answer these questions next? How about everyone?  Lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to contact me :)

Hey guys, I just wanted to do a short post tonight to let you guys know how you can contact me :) I am more than happy to talk to you guys over any of my social media accounts I have linked here on my blog and would love to hear from you!! I don't use my private accounts to talk to anyone but friends and family, but if you contact me on my linked accounts I'll do my best to reply to all of you!!!! :D I'm also considering getting an email especially for my blog so let me know if you guys would be interested in that :)

Harley Quinn Suicide Squad Makeup Tutorial (Pictures)

Harley Quinn Hey guys!! So as many of you may know (or not...) today is the day that the movie Suicide  Squad comes out in theaters so I'm super excited to see it and I thought doing Harley Quinn makeup from the movie would be a lot of fun. I chose to do it in pictures for my blog,  but if you guys would like a video tutorial I don't mind doing one for you because this was really fun to do.  Let's get started!   To start off I used my Sedona Lace 928 Brush to apply Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation all over my face and neck. Next I took my Nyx HD Concealer in the lightest shade under my eyes and used my Covergirl Concealer around my nose and on any spots I had. I then used my ELF Eyelid primer on my eyelids just to be sure my makeup would last. Next I used a medium dark blue from my Sedona Lace 168 Color Eyeshadow Pallette on my left eye and under my bottom lashes on the left a bit and also a medium champaigny brown to blend out and hi

tarte Face Tape Review

Hey guys! Today I wanted to review the tarte face tape. I have heard alot about this before but had never personally tried it. I am loving it though, I see why it was/is so popular. This has really good coverage and is actually relativily thick but not like cakey. This covers my dark circles really well and also covers blemishes really well, I have personally been using it as concealer alot and it works really well like that as well as being a great coverage foundation. I am really liking this and will totally look into getting more of this in the full size.