Skip to main content

TMI Tag!!



1: What are you wearing?  Leggings and a oversized sweatshirt.

2: Ever been in love? Yes.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Define "terrible", I've only dated 3 men and the second one wasn't a smooth breakup but I wouldn't necessarily call it terrible. 

4: How tall are you? 5'4

5: How much do you weigh? It varies from 130 to 140, it's usually about 135.

6: Any tattoos? Nope.

7: Any piercings? Not currently.  I had my ears pierced at one point but I let the holes close.

8: OTP? Probably Bella and Edward

9: Favorite show? Counting On

10: Favorite bands?  Red, Skillet, Family Force 5 etc.



11: Something you miss? At the moment? My fiancé lol

12: Favorite song? It's always changing, right now it's Lifetime by Decifer Down. 

13: How old are you? 21

14: Zodiac sign? Pisces

15: Quality you look for in a partner? Kind, caring, loving, strong etc

16: Favorite Quote? 'And so the lion fell in love with the lamb'  (ok so it's not necessarily my favorite but I love it)

17: Favorite actor? Chris Pratt

18: Favorite color? Black

19: Loud music or soft? Loud

20: Where do you go when you’re sad? To my room or to wherever Andrew is.



21: How long does it take you to shower? 20 or 30 minutes.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 30 minutes to an hour.

23: Ever been in a physical fight? Only play fights, nothing real

24: Turn on? Neck kisses

25: Turn off? Being pinned down

26: The reason I joined YouTube? I think it's really cool and fun making videos and I learned alot about makeup from watching youtube channels. 

27: Fears? Fire and spiders

28: Last thing that made you cry? Stress

29: Last time you said you loved someone? Today

30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name? Mine is boring, it's just my name lol



31: Last book you read? 50 Shades Freed 

32: The book you’re currently reading? I don't really read much so none.

33: Last show you watched? King of the Hill

34: Last person you talked to? Andrew

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? He's my fiancé

36: Favorite food? Pizza

37: Place you want to visit? Europe

38: Last place you were? Work

39: Do you have a crush? No, I have a fiancé

40: Last time you kissed someone? I'm gonna decline to answer this lol



41: Last time you were insulted? Genuinely? Quite a long time. Andrew jokingly insults me all the time but I rarely get genuinely insulted. 

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?  I guess that depends what kind of sweet...cherry or cotton candy most likely.

43: What instruments do you play?? I can play a very tiny amount of guitar and piano but not enough to do anything interesting. 

44: Favorite piece of jewelry? My engagement ring

45: Last sport you played? Let's laugh together shall we? I don't really do sports lol the last one I played was bowling I think. 

46: Last song you sang? I think it was Last Christmas

47: Favorite chat up line? I feel old because I have no idea what this means. ..anyone know? 

48: Have you ever used it?  See previous answer. 

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?  I think Saturday night

50: Who should answer these questions next? How about everyone?  Lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...