Skip to main content

Bath and Body Wallflower Fragrance Plug Review (scents: Autumn, Black Cherry Merlot, Honeycrisp Apple, Leaves, Pumpkin Fireside, Buttercream Icing)


I love this. It looks absolutely adorable and you can get so many different scents for it.  It's one of my favorite things I've gotten from Bath and Body because I'm afraid of fire so this is an awesome way to have nice scents in my room without candles. 


Leaves: This is very fally and nice. My cousin walked I my room and right away said how good it smelled. It's kinda got a little bit of an appley scent to it.

Honeycrisp Apple: This one definitely also has an apple scent and I'm guessing the other thing I'm smelling is the apple blossom.

Pumpkin Fireside: This has a sweet scent to it. It's somewhat desserty but also has a more less sweet scent mixed in.

Autumn: This one also reminds me of fall (exactly what it should lol) again I'm thinking it's the apple scent but it also has a tree/flowery scent too.

Black Cherry Merlot: This has a very strong winey scent (or what I imagine wine smells like). It's very nice

Buttercream Icing:  This is extremely sweet. It smells just  what it says like. You'd think someone had been icing a cake.


Fair  warning on these guys, they are very strong,  so if that's an issue for you, you may want to avoid them, but if strong is ok they are awesome. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...