Skip to main content

20 Questions Tag







Hey guys!! I'm so sorry I haven't posted the last couple weeks, I've been very busy with College and church activities, but I'm gonna try to get back on schedule. So today I decided to do the 20 Questions tag!! :)



1.Thing you cannot leave the house without? I cannot leave the house without gum.



2.Favorite brand of makeup? Hmm my fav makeup brand is probably Covergirl? I use so many brands it's hard to choose just one!!




3.Favorite Flowers? Roses are my fav flower :)




4.Fav clothing stores? Rue21, JC Penny, Victoria Secret




5.Fav perfume? Hmm I'm not sure I have one, I don't wear a lot of perfume normally.




6.Heels or flats? Heels for sure.




7.Do you make good grades? Pretty good usually, I've been struggling a little but I think I do ok.




8.Fav colors? Black and Blue



9.Do you drink energy drinks? I steal some of my boyfriends energy drink when he drinks them. I can't drink a whole one because I will get insanely hyper.



10.Do you drink juice? Sometimes.




11.Do you like swimming? Yes, I love it, but I cant do it very often. I wish I had a pool so I could.




12.Do you eat fries with a fork? I have, but generally no.



13.Whats your fav moisturizer? Nivea In-shower body lotion in Almond.




14.Do you want to get married later on in life? Absolutely :) <3




15.Do you get mad easily? It depends, I can have a tempter but it depends on what it is and who is doing it.




16.Are you into ghost hunting? I like watching the tv shows about it, but I'd never wanna try it.



17.Any phobias? Yes, I'm terrified of Fire and Spiders.




18.Do you bite your nails? No, I'm a germaphobe so I cant do that.




19.Have you ever had a near death experience? Not that I am aware of.


20.Do you drink coffee? No, I think it tastes like bitter hot water and don't like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...