Skip to main content

Chad Eastham Books


Hey Guys!! I wanted to recommend something to you guys today, when I was younger I had some pretty bad self esteem issues, now i'm not saying I never have days where I don't like something about myself now, but I've come along way. For example I used to take up to 2 HOURS finding an outfit because I felt that nothing looked good on me, and I no longer do this because I've learned how to be nice to myself and to deal with things in a healthier way.

A big part of what helped me were these books, there are 5 which I will list in a minute and they are by Chad Eastham. Now I started off wanting the first one because it tells you about guys and how to get a boyfriend, or so it seems. These books are very geared toward loving yourself first, they teach you about how to view yourself in a positive light and are very positive and also Chad is quite a funny guy.

1.  "The Truth About Guys"

This one just tells you more about how guys think and things along those lines.

2.  "Guys Like Girls Who..."

This is actually the first one I got and it is very very geared toward building your self esteem and it also really does teach you what good guys want in a women.

3.  "The Truth About Love, Dating, and Just Being Friends"

This one gives a lot of love and friendship advice.

4. "Guys are Waffles Girls are Spaghetti"

This one talked about how guys and girls brains work differently, like how we think differently and helps you to understand the opposite sex better.

5. "The Truth About Breaking Up, Making Up, and Moving On"

Now let me just say I WISH this had ben out when I had my first break up because I made some of the mistakes that this addresses and exactly what Chad said would happen happened, Chad gives amazing advice in this book about how to deal with a break up and how you should expect to be treated.

These books are geared toward teens, but I really think any tween or young adult would benefit from reading these, Chad is really amazing at giving advice and he's also very funny so he makes you laugh a lot. He's young enough to understand what younger people are going through, but old enough to have had experiences and gained wisdom on the things he writes about. These books have really helped me grow and mature in my relationships especially, but also in my life.


So definitely check these out you guys, check out just one or all of them if you like!! Even if you don't enjoy reading (like me) I think you'll enjoy and benefit from these books! :)

Comments

  1. these sound like an interesting read! Will need to check out my library to see if they stock them, would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely are, they're some of my favorite books! :) And sure :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to contact me :)

Hey guys, I just wanted to do a short post tonight to let you guys know how you can contact me :) I am more than happy to talk to you guys over any of my social media accounts I have linked here on my blog and would love to hear from you!! I don't use my private accounts to talk to anyone but friends and family, but if you contact me on my linked accounts I'll do my best to reply to all of you!!!! :D I'm also considering getting an email especially for my blog so let me know if you guys would be interested in that :)

Harley Quinn Suicide Squad Makeup Tutorial (Pictures)

Harley Quinn Hey guys!! So as many of you may know (or not...) today is the day that the movie Suicide  Squad comes out in theaters so I'm super excited to see it and I thought doing Harley Quinn makeup from the movie would be a lot of fun. I chose to do it in pictures for my blog,  but if you guys would like a video tutorial I don't mind doing one for you because this was really fun to do.  Let's get started!   To start off I used my Sedona Lace 928 Brush to apply Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation all over my face and neck. Next I took my Nyx HD Concealer in the lightest shade under my eyes and used my Covergirl Concealer around my nose and on any spots I had. I then used my ELF Eyelid primer on my eyelids just to be sure my makeup would last. Next I used a medium dark blue from my Sedona Lace 168 Color Eyeshadow Pallette on my left eye and under my bottom lashes on the left a bit and also a medium champaigny brown to blend out and hi

tarte Face Tape Review

Hey guys! Today I wanted to review the tarte face tape. I have heard alot about this before but had never personally tried it. I am loving it though, I see why it was/is so popular. This has really good coverage and is actually relativily thick but not like cakey. This covers my dark circles really well and also covers blemishes really well, I have personally been using it as concealer alot and it works really well like that as well as being a great coverage foundation. I am really liking this and will totally look into getting more of this in the full size.