Skip to main content

Chad Eastham Books


Hey Guys!! I wanted to recommend something to you guys today, when I was younger I had some pretty bad self esteem issues, now i'm not saying I never have days where I don't like something about myself now, but I've come along way. For example I used to take up to 2 HOURS finding an outfit because I felt that nothing looked good on me, and I no longer do this because I've learned how to be nice to myself and to deal with things in a healthier way.

A big part of what helped me were these books, there are 5 which I will list in a minute and they are by Chad Eastham. Now I started off wanting the first one because it tells you about guys and how to get a boyfriend, or so it seems. These books are very geared toward loving yourself first, they teach you about how to view yourself in a positive light and are very positive and also Chad is quite a funny guy.

1.  "The Truth About Guys"

This one just tells you more about how guys think and things along those lines.

2.  "Guys Like Girls Who..."

This is actually the first one I got and it is very very geared toward building your self esteem and it also really does teach you what good guys want in a women.

3.  "The Truth About Love, Dating, and Just Being Friends"

This one gives a lot of love and friendship advice.

4. "Guys are Waffles Girls are Spaghetti"

This one talked about how guys and girls brains work differently, like how we think differently and helps you to understand the opposite sex better.

5. "The Truth About Breaking Up, Making Up, and Moving On"

Now let me just say I WISH this had ben out when I had my first break up because I made some of the mistakes that this addresses and exactly what Chad said would happen happened, Chad gives amazing advice in this book about how to deal with a break up and how you should expect to be treated.

These books are geared toward teens, but I really think any tween or young adult would benefit from reading these, Chad is really amazing at giving advice and he's also very funny so he makes you laugh a lot. He's young enough to understand what younger people are going through, but old enough to have had experiences and gained wisdom on the things he writes about. These books have really helped me grow and mature in my relationships especially, but also in my life.


So definitely check these out you guys, check out just one or all of them if you like!! Even if you don't enjoy reading (like me) I think you'll enjoy and benefit from these books! :)

Comments

  1. these sound like an interesting read! Will need to check out my library to see if they stock them, would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely are, they're some of my favorite books! :) And sure :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Review

Hey guys!! How was your week? Has school started back for you guys yet? My college recently started back so that's been interesting to balance with work. Today I thought I'd review the Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels.  I really really REALLY love this color and this lipstick in general.  This is my first ever liquid lipstick and I think it's awesome.  If you aren't familiar with liquid lipsticks,  they go on like a gloss, but dry like a matte or in  this case a cream lipstick. This one is gorgeous.  I'm actually really glad my boyfriend encouraged me to get this color (ok so I made him pick one... lol). This has pretty good lasting power to. It will need to be touched up after eating or drinking alot, but I feel like that's pretty normal for most lipsticks.  I would absolutely recommend this to you guys to try though,  it isn't too expensive and it's awesome. ^_^

Anxiety Sucks

Hey guys!! I know this is my traditional type of post,  but I really have been having trouble with this lately and I just needed somewhere to vent. Anxiety really really sucks you guys. I've always been the kind of person who will get nervous about new experiences,  I've never liked being in front of people on stage or for presentations.  Even small groups would scare me, but I've never experienced anxiety quite like this.  Ever since December my anxiety has been far worse than its ever been. I was on my way to college one morning like usual, listening to music, singing along and all of a sudden my heart started racing, I was having trouble breathing, my hands were tingling, I got a headache,  and felt dizzy. Against my better judgment I continued to drive to school and after about 30 minutes of class realized I couldn't handle it. I was afraid to try and drive since I was dizzy so I ended up having to call my parents to come pick me up. At the time...

The Drug Store Make Up Tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   That's a really hard questions because I use a variety of brands, but I'd have to say either Maybelline or Covergirl is my favorite.  I'd probably have to go with Maybelline because I love their mascaras. 2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? Hmm I think my favorite face product right now is probably the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I really don't have a favorite cheek product because I don't use blush. My fav lip product right now is probably the Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lip Gloss in Make Me Blush. 3.Least favourite product? There are not many products I dislike but I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Super Stay 14th lipsticks. I find it drying. 4.What is your best makeup bargain?   Basically any ELF product is an amazing deal. 5.What is your favourite underdog product? (something you love that often gets overlooked)   I'm not really sure I have a favorite that gets ...